Virtual Summer League
This year Summer League is happening virtually. See the fixtures page for the fixture dates and the rules this yar.
Summer League is a series of four-to-five friendly running events held by a group of 9 like-minded London running clubs each summer.
Each fixture consists of:
- An all-abilities 5 mile or 10K race for adults (ages 15+).
- A fun run aimed at children under 6.
- A "tenderfoot race" aimed at 6–14 year olds.
- Relay races. Each leg is about 300-400m long. There are races for men's, women's and mixed teams. Adults and children compete together.
- A picnic provided by the host club.